Eid ul Adha 2021 is just around the corner. It\’s time for Muslims to be grateful to Allah. Every year, Muslims around the world celebrate Eid ul Adha with full zeal and enthusiasm. Eid ul Adha will be different this year for all Muslims all over the world. It is very difficult and dangerous to sacrifice this Eid ul Adha with the ongoing pandemic. Through the Internet and technology, Muslims are now able, through online platforms, to fulfill this religious obligation. In contrast to traditional Qurbani methods, Qurbani is very convenient, easy to handle, and easy online.
What the Qurbani is?
Qurbani means English sacrifice. It is a traditional practice every year by Muslims around the world. In this tradition, Muslims all over the world gather and sacrifice various animals in recognition of the prophet Ibrahim\’s own willingness to sacrifice his son for the will of Allah (SWT).
The following is a list of obligations to be followed by all Muslims.
- Qurbani is a religious duty command by Allah (SWT).
- Every Muslim must follow the Qurbani rules and regulations on the distribution of meat. Qurbani must given on Dhul-10th, Hajjah\’s 11th and 12th days.
- Only after Eid prayer can sacrifices be made. It won\’t counted otherwise.
- Any Muslim able to give Qurbani, especially those with puberty and richness above the 52,5-tolas silver threshold.
- Sacrificial animals must comply with minimum age and health requirements.
- There have to be three shares of Qurbani sacrifice – one for you, family or friends, and the low-income family.
Exception For Eid ul Adha 2021
Those who can\’t do Qurbani are the following:
- Those who do not have 52,5 tolas of silver or the equivalent wealth
- These are not sound minds.
- Those who have not yet gone through puberty
- Those who travel and are far from home more than Shari (approximately 40-45 kilometers)
Which animals can be slaughtered?
Every animal cannot sacrificed. Animals that fulfill the following criteria can be sacrificed.
- At least one-year-old, sheep and goats (sufficient for one person\’s Qurbani)
- Cows or buffalo aged two years or more (sufficient for the Qurbani of 7 people)
- Camels at least five years old (sufficient for Qurbani seven people)
- All animals must also be healthy and disease-free.
- They should not blind, one-eyed, or a third (or more) of your sight loss.
- They cannot miss a third (or more) of your ear or tail by loss or from birth.
- Their horn(s) cannot separated from their root.
- You must not have a lame leg that is weak enough that you can\’t go on it.
- They can\’t be too thin or lean.
- They must be able to walk themselves to the site of the slaughter
- You can\’t be toothless or missing over half your teeth.
- There is no preference for Qurbani animals, male or female. Male Qurbani animals should castrated but not forced.
How should the animals of Qurban be sacrificed?
Slaughterhouses and abattoirs should comply with the following regulations to meet the rules of the Qurbani Festival:
- To avoid undue suffering, the animal should be slaughtered with a sharp knife.
- The cuff should not be sharpened before the animal.
- In the presence of another, no animal should be slaughtered.
- It is best to sacrifice the animal yourself, but if you do not know, you should be there while someone else offers the creature. \”Bismillahi Allahu Akbar\” must also be said when slaughtering the animal. Slaughtered animals must not be skinned until fully cold.
1 – Shaukat Khanum Memorial
Online Qurbani service is provided by Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Center (SKMCH). The last day to book a cow, goat or cow will be July 20, 2021. Furthermore, the hides are sold and the amount used to treat patients with cancer.
2 – Meat One
Meat One is taking your reservations now. Get your Qurbani without the hassle and keep this Eid ul Adha 2021 safe. You can choose an entire goat, an entire cow, or a cow.
3 – ARY Sahulat Bazaar
ARY Sahulat Bazaar presents a cattle farm to pick your animal online. The website charges are for the animal only. Additional transportation and Qurbani costs will be charged. You can easily purchase your animal on the website of ARY Cattle Farm. Call (021)-111-000-162 or 0313-8142885 for Whatsapp.
4 – Cash & Carry Metro Pakistan
You don\’t have to go out in the heat! Do you want this Eid ul Adha 2021 to be a safe and hassle-free Qurbani experience? Book your Qurbani animals in or online in Metro stores. Before the slots run out, hurry up and book your animal today.
5 – Edhi Foundation
Who doesn\’t know the Edhi foundation? It is one of Pakistan\’s most renowned non-profit organizations. The Edhi Foundation provides online Qurbani services, as well as several social activities for society. The Edhi Foundation also participates in service delivery.
6 – Bakraonline
You can buy the Eid ul Adha 2021 from Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Europe as sacrificial animals for the Eid Qurbani. There is no specific rate list, but you can check each animal\’s prices on their website Bakraonline.
7 – Alkhidmat Foundation
Alkhidmat provides Qurbani services alongside Pakistan in Syria, Palestine, and Rohingya. The rates at which they provide this service are the following: The hype for Qurbani online began last year when lock-downs limited the movement of people. However, given the nearly non-existent problem, people are also opting for online Qurbani this year.
8 – Qurbani Market
You can buy a wide range of Bakra, Dumba, Goat, Cow, and Camel on the Qurbani Market. It is known among the masses for its high-quality animals, seamless Qurbani processes, and distribution channels. You can find good quality Qurabi animals regardless of your location as the Qurbani market serves Muslims throughout the major countries, including Eid ul Adha 2021, Pakistan, United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada.
Qurbani Market also offers Qasai online in Lahore. Therefore, if you are looking for a trusted butcher, we suggest that you take advantage of the Qurbani market service.