To Be a Woman in Pakistan, Story Abuse, Shame, Society pressure, and Survival
According to the research, Pakistan is considered the 3rd most dangerous country for women in the world. In Pakistan, more than 1,000 women murdered in the name of “honour killings” every year, and reported that 90% of women in Pakistan suffer from domestic violence.
Is It Safe For Women To Travel In Pakistan?
As one of the few women who were doing the job in Pakistan and both solo and with men—Women’s average years of schooling in Pakistan stands at five years, while only 33% of woman in Pakistan has found to use cellphones at all. Only 24% of women are employ, while their share of seats in parliament stands at only 20pc. The security situation is significantly worse for women. She can’t travel safely. She faces harassment at public and private transport. now the situation is getting worse she is not safe with their husband and brother that saw in the Lahore motorway incident.
The Reason Why Pakistan Is Not Safe For Women
Pakistan has a strong army, ranked 15 of 138 out of the countries considered the strongest army. Also, have police department to maintain law and oder situation in the country. Woman in Pakistan is not safe. But sadly still Pakistan is a dangerous place for women. The main reason is the men’s dominant society different laws form for the protection of women but no botheration on the application of the law. Women as a mother are consider as a primary institution for a child where she fails to teach their child about the respect of the women she gave a lesson that respects your mother’s sister and wife who teach about women’s respect? On the other hand, they have a live example of their father who respects their sister and daughter only.
Being born in Pakistan is not a real issue. But, born as a girl. Society does have issues.
These are the things everyone noticed in middle-class families.
- If you are with a guy, holding his hand while crossing the road. The guy is considering my boyfriend even when he’s my brother.
- Wearing jeans is considered “men wear”. If you’re wearing it, you’re considered “modern”.
- If you’re 28–30 years old. You’re too old for marriage unless you’re a doctor. Girls are rejected because of their age.
- 16–20 is the ideal age for marriage in our “society” where the women of our society pressurize the girl’s parents for marriage once the girl is married, the same women will continue to pressure on getting pregnant.
- The hypocrisy of our women. They’re the enemy of their kind. The women in our society don’t let others live and create problems once it’s not done their way. They do it by manipulating, creating problems in their son’s lives, bragging about the sacrifices to get things done.
- Jobs will not be given according to your skills or expertise but, rather on your looks. If you’re pretty, you’re hired, You’re promoted, etc.
- Relationship. You can’t have a boyfriend or any sort of friend. This is prohibiting for girls but, allowed for boys.
- You can only travel once you’re married. You can do a job only when you’re married, etc. Girls are simply not allow to enjoy freedom. The freedom is only bestowed upon the men of the house.
- If you have problems in your marriage, your husband mistreats you and not giving you rights, and, cheats on you. You have to tolerate all of that because you are a girl “the homemakers”. Mostly, parents force their daughter to be tolerant of their husband’s attitude. Being divorcee is a family shame but, mentally damaging a person is not.
- The best education is for the men as they’re the bread earner of the family while the girl’s dowry is worth the investment than her education.
- Wearing decent clothes or abaya will not stop men’s stare. The pressure of society on women’s clothes is an excuse for the action of their wrong upbringing.
- Smoking a cigarette. Even if you’re damaging your lungs, our society will be worried about your wellbeing. The judgemental stares, immediately declare you characterless, etc.
- Cooking, cleaning, and sewing are important skills people look in a girl’s resume for marriage.
- Driving a car. Women hold a reputation as a bad driver. Every woman is judge the same. It will consider your fault if a guy hits your car.
The real issue is the society and the parents who look up to that society and pressurize their girls. I do not talk about equality, as I believe that women are capable of a lot of things. Standing equally won’t resolve anything. Women mostly create society. And, our women’s mentality is the one that needs to be addressed. Men want to protect their daughters. But, what about the protection of other daughters from their son?! Raising a child equally is important as the difference will be eliminated. If one respects the women of the house, will respect the women outside the house.
Freehand given to men by the women, and restrict their daughters is the cause why men harass, and their act goes unnoticed because women don’t empower women. The empowerment starts with mother and daughter. And, then the chain will continue. Woman in Pakistan are save if everyone give respect to other women.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
7 Things Women Are Tired Of Hearing
Are you on a diet? Have you cut new hair? When are you marrying? Oops! Women Are tired of hearing to them. Well, here’s not the end of the list. People seem to think about it from the food they eat to the course they…
Health Benefits Of Early Marriage And Reproductive Patterns
With time, it appears that waiting until you are thirty to marry has become the new norm. People who married in their early twenties seem to be a thing of the past. There’s no arguing that the progressive dissipation of cultural pressure to marry is…
Top 10 Richest Man in Pakistan 2021
These Are The Top 10 Richest Men in pakistan 2021 Pakistan is regarded as a low-income region. Pakistan, on the other hand, has a number of billionaires. In Pakistan, 80% of the population lives below the poverty line. While 34% of the population is living…
Aurat March 2021 Gives an Eye-Opening Arguments
Every year women’s day is celebrated all over the world. In Pakistan first time Aurat March was held in 2018 in Karachi. The next year it was extended to more cities, including Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Larkana, and Hyderabad. This year also aurat March held in…
Do you Know Some Benefits and Side Effects Of Coffee?
Caffeine is the most commonly used psychoactive substance in the world. Coffee, tea, and chocolate are all-natural sources of dietary caffeine. Caffeine is typically thought to be a very healthy beverage because its contents can help a person’s metabolism, mood, and alertness. However, too much…
11 Health Benefits Of Cherry You Didn’t Know About
Cherry is one of those fruits whose advantages are often overlooked. Cherries aren’t simply yummy because they’re from the fruit family. They’re also chock-full of beneficial minerals and nutrients. Cherries are high in fibre and antioxidants, making them a healthy snack. You can, however, employ…
8 Benefits Of Donating Blood Regularly
Voluntary blood donation is not only a well-accepted philanthropic act; it is known to have numerous benefits of donating blood. Donating blood is a selfless act that provides you with numerous physical and psychological benefits. These are all fantastic reasons for you to donate blood…
8 Best Foods To Eat For Healthy Eyes
There are various causes for vision loss. However, leading a healthy lifestyle can significantly lower eye disorders. The food we eat has a significant impact on our health. A healthy, well-balanced diet can assist in preventing a variety of ailments. Some foods, especially those important…