Natural Remedies Will Help you Get Rid Of Annoying Dark Circles
If you find dark circles under your eyes, it can be frustrating and especially when you try to look your best. Dark circles under your eyes due to genetics, old age, or seasonal allergies. Deep circles can be a huge blow. When we lose sleep, stress, or sadly they are hereditary, they pop up. It affects both women and men and can dull out your entire face. There are tons of things that can provide, like dehydration, too much salt, smoking, and a bad diet. Change your diet, and daily habits can also help undereye circles fade away on their own, leaving you fresh-faced and circle-free. Here are few home remedies for dark circles.
Here are some home remedies for dark circles that may help you get Ride to look like a panda
Dark circles look so cute on a panda but not on us humans, unfortunately
They’re not so expensive these days. If you want to try this hack unless you don’t care for splurging on some tomatoes. Tomatoes are a great solution for getting rid of eye bags. Tomato is the best home remedy for dark circles and makes the skin soft and supple.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of tomato juice with a teaspoon of honey and apply it under your eyes.
- Remain for about 10 minutes and wash off with water.
- Drinking tomato juice mixed with lemon juice and mint leaves is also great for getting rid of dark circles.
Almond oil is an essential natural ingredient that aids in eliminating the blackness from under your eyes. Also, you can use vitamin E oil along with almond oil for added benefits. Almond is the best home remedy for dark circles. Here’s how you can use the combo:
- Apply before bedtime
- Leave overnight
- Wash off in the morning with cold water
- Do this regularly till the dark circles begin to disappear
Also Read: 18 Tips & Trick For Healthy Glowing Skin
Tabbags may seem like an amazing entry in this list, yet they are quite powerful. Teabags contain antioxidants and caffeine, which are useful in relieving itching from your eyes. They contract the blood vessels and thus keep fluid in the area. Tannin helps prevent any swelling and restores a more natural tone.
- Freeze 2 used tea bags for about half an hour
- Put each tea bag over both your eyes and leave it on for 10-15 min.
- Remove the tea bags & wash your face.
- Do this regularly for a week.
If the tea bags weren\’t strange enough, the raw potatoes would be on the list. Potatoes are rich in natural bleaching agents that are beneficial in lightening dark circles and preventing puffiness.
- Grate some potatoes and extract the juice
- Dip a cotton ball in the juice and rub over closed eyes
- Let the juice settle for 10-15 minutes
- Wash with clean water later
- Do this once or twice regularly for some weeks
- Some Add-ons
Rosewater helps rejuvenate the skin and is well known for its beauty qualities. It can be used to get rid of dark circles super-fast.
- Soak cotton balls in rosewater & place them in dark circles.
- Leave them for 15 minutes and wash with cold water later.
- Repeat every night for a month for the best results.
Cucumbers have skin-lightening & mild astringent properties that benefit those raccoon eyes naturally. Plus, they have a refreshing and soothing effect. Cucumber is best home remedies for dark circles
- Cut a cucumber into thick slices, then chill them in the refrigerator.
- Put the slices onto the under-eye area for 10 minutes.
- Wash with water. Repeat twice daily for about a week.
The easiest way to get rid of dark circles is to drink lots of water. This is because your skin\’s back under your eyes is made up of soft tissues that act like traps of salt and other compounds. These traps form circles and bags under your eyes. If you have plenty of water, these bags or rings become very parasitic and give you the shape of more flowers.
- Drink at least a gallon of water regularly
- Reduce your alcohol consumption
- Say no to sodas
- Avoid rubbing your eyes a lot
- Get an ample amount of sleep
- Focus on your diet
- Limit sun exposure
- Cut down on smoking