How to Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia
Are you unable to pursue your ambition of obtaining a higher degree due to budgetary constraints? Have you ever fantasized about attending a prestigious university in another country? If you answered yes, you’re lucky since the Saudi Arabian government has approved total funding for Pakistani students. Furthermore, whether you live in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, you can apply for a scholarship there. How to Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Saudi Arabia
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2022, according to the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC), would allow students to pursue studies at the diploma, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels in the country’s top 25 universities. The Saudi scholarship for Pakistani students will also be accessible in various fields, including Arabic, Islamic Studies, engineering, computer science, agriculture, politics, law, administration, economics, education, and media sciences.
It’s also worth noting that 75% of the scholarships have been set aside for Pakistani applicants, with the remaining 25% going to Pakistani students studying in Saudi Arabia.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP IN SAUDI ARABIA
Do you want to know if you qualify for a fully-funded scholarship in Saudi Arabia? Here are the eligibility requirements that you must meet to be considered for this fantastic academic opportunity.
- The applicant must be a Pakistani or Azad Jammu and Kashmiri national.
- Scholarships are available in Saudi Arabia for both men and women.
- The applicant for the Bachelor’s program must be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- For the Master’s program, the applicant must be under 30 years old.
- The applicant for a Ph.D. must be under 35 years old.
- The scholarship recipients will begin their chosen programs in the Kingdom between September and October each year.
- When applying for a scholarship in Saudi Arabia for Pakistani students, the candidate must not be on any other academic grant.
- There must be no criminal history on the candidate.
- The candidate must not have been suspended from any educational institution in the past for any reason.
- Any extra requirements imposed by Saudi Arabian universities or the government.
WHAT DO THE SAUDI ARABIA SCHOLARSHIPS INCLUDE?
The following are the perks of Saudi Arabia scholarships for Pakistani students in 2022:
- Accommodation is provided at no cost.
- Stipends of 900 SR for science students and 850 SR for humanities students are paid monthly.
a return flight ticket
- Subsidized lunches are available on campus.
- Married scholars receive a three-month furnishing allowance upon arrival in the Kingdom.
- Medical care is free to students and their families if they are married.
- Allowance for the transportation of books for three months after graduation
- On-campus sports and recreational activities, as well as financial assistance for dependents and travel expenditures
HOW TO APPLY FOR SAUDI ARABIA SCHOLARSHIPS 2022?
This is a step-by-step guide on applying for scholarships in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for Pakistani students.
Go to the websites or online portals of your chosen Saudi Arabian universities.
Research the admissions requirements for each discipline or course the chosen university offers.
Apply for admission to your desired university directly, bearing in mind the application deadlines and other prerequisites.
Send an email to Pahrepriyad@mofa.gov.pk with a copy of the completed application for follow-up with the Pakistani Embassy in Riyadh.
The university will submit your application to the Saudi Ministry of Education, which will choose candidates for scholarships.
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING SCHOLARSHIPS IN SAUDI ARABIA
These are the top 25 universities in Saudi Arabia that are offering fully funded scholarships to Pakistani students.
- Jeddah University
- Bisha University
- Umm-al-Qura University
- Islamic University
- Imam Muhammad ibn Saud Islamic University
- King Saud University
- King Abdul Aziz University
- Hafar al Batin University
- King Faisal University
- King Khalid University
- Qassim University
- Taibah University
- Taif University
- Hail University
- Jazan University
- Al Jouf University
- Al Baha University
- Tabuk University
- Najran University
- Northern border University
- Princess Nora University
- Imam Abdulrahman University
- Prince Sattam bin Abdual Aziz university
- Shaqra University
- Majmah University
According to the HEC, each Scholarships in Saudi Arabia university can only enroll 5% of overseas students on scholarships. On the other hand, Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman University for Girls in Riyadh and Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara had scholarship admission rates of 8% and 85%, respectively.
Subscribe for newsletter
Ask The Therapist: ”My parents have fixed my marriage with my cousin without my consent
My life is becoming hell. Without my permission, my parents arranged for my marriage to my cousin. When I told my mother I liked someone else, she fixed my marriage to my cousin rather than taking my side. He is the son of my Khala….
World of Silent People
Many people think that Pakistan’s workplaces are full of obscene bosses. Working women frequently have stories about their distortions: the minor ones involve a gaze and grope, an unwanted text message; the major ones involve invitations to meet for lunch or supper outside of work,…
Impact of women’s health on economy in developing countries
The World Bank funded research on international development in 1933. The study “Investing in Health” revealed the findings. The importance of health was determined to be vital for the advancement of society as a whole as well as for the quality of life of an…
Things A Bride Should Know Before Her Wedding Night
Every bride dreams of the perfect wedding night that’ll give her a memory to remember No one knows the answer until they experience it. After all the wedding planning, rituals, and getting married to each other, now it’s only two of you celebrating your marriage…
8 Panadol Alternative Medicines You Can Buy in Pakistan
The over-the-counter (OTC) medication paracetamol is widely used and in high demand due to the increase in dengue and coronavirus cases and waterborne illnesses brought on by the monsoon floods, is currently in very short supply in Pakistan. Here are some Panadol Alternative Medicines. As…
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Birth Control Pills In Pakistan
Side Effect Of Birth Control Pills In Pakistan One of Pakistan’s most serious issues is the country’s population growth, which has reached a minimum in recent decades. With a population of almost 190 million people, Pakistan is a country where cities remain closed and do…
What Is The Purpose Of Pubic Hair?
Nothing is more natural than the hair growing out of our skin, yet we regularly treat our hair “down under” as if it’s a far-off addition to our bodies. We all have pubic hair, and most of us wish we didn’t. In one study, 95…
Benefits of Star fruit: Control blood pressure and lose weight
Carambola also referred to as the “star fruit,” is a fruit that is both sweet and sour. Starfruit can help people lose weight and control their blood pressure because it is packed with important nutrients. Here, we’ll talk about the Benefits of Star fruit. Benefits…