Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the country’s national telecommunications company. PTCL provides internet and phone services throughout the country and acts as the foundation of the nation’s infrastructure facilities, despite the arrival of a dozen other telecommunication corporations, such as Telenor GSM and China Mobile. Are you searching for how to change PTCL WiFi password 2022? Here is a guide on how to change password of PTCL WiFi from an Android phone
It is the country’s major internet service provider. PTCL broadband services are use by most people in the country, although there are a few alternative internet providers. However, they are not as well-known or liked as PTCL services. Two of PTCL\’s subsidiaries are Ufone and UBank. PTCL is the country\’s largest CDMA operator, with 0.8 million V-fone subscribers. In Pakistan, the company is a market leader in providing infrastructure to other telecom companies and corporate customers.
How To Add IDM Extension in Chrome
Pakistani Companies’ Efforts To Adopt Sustainable Practices
It can be a significant contributor to Pakistan’s economic development. In Pakistan\’s biggest cities, PTCL has established an Optical Fibre Access Network, and local loop services are being upgraded and improved beyond copper to an optical network. On the Long Range and International infrastructure side, the capacity of two SEA-ME-WE underwater cables is being increased to meet the growing demand for international traffic.
how to change ptcl wifi password
PTCL Wi-Fi Services
Like other aspects of our everyday life, Wi-Fi has become vital in our time to keep people connected and up to date all around the world.
Customers can use it as a portal to access and continue to use data from several sources for various purposes. PTCL is Pakistan\’s largest internet service provider. PTCL is Pakistan\’s leading Internet service provider (ISP), serving the majority of the country\’s homes and businesses.
TP-Link AC 1350 Router, Asus RT-AC68U Wi-Fi Router, Tenda N301 Router, PTCL D301 Router, Linksys EA6900 Router, and Netgear Nighthawk R7000 Router are among the Wi-Fi routers offered by Ptcl to its customers.
PTCL is known for producing high-quality, long-lasting wireless routers. The majority of Pakistanis prefer PTCL Wi-Fi since it is affordable and long-lasting. This is the best option if you need a high-speed Wi-Fi device.
TP-Link is a well-known computer networking equipment vendor. Every family in Pakistan uses TP-Link routers, demonstrating their quality and endurance. They come in wired and wireless versions, with various functionalities to meet a wide range of network requirements.
If desired, a Wi-Fi password can be created whenever a new Wi-Fi router is install. After you\’ve installed a Wi-Fi modem or whenever you want to restrict your internet connectivity due to worries about personal information or change your previous password to a new one, it\’s safe to set or change the PTCL Wi-Fi passcodes.
The internet appears to be as necessary as water and food in today\’s society; people utilize technology to stay up with the latest world news and communicate with friends and family.
Many users are unsure how to update their PTCL Wi-Fi password, so we\’ve put together a tutorial to walk you through the process from start to finish. After the current Wi-Fi modem is activate, people want to set a new Wi-Fi password. Due to special privacy considerations, it is easy to change the PTCL Wi-Fi credentials after installation.
Simple Steps to change PTCL Wi-Fi Password
The latest PTCL modems and Wi-Fi devices provide a rather tough Wi-Fi to hack. Users can change their passwords whenever they choose. When a user encounters a slowness and suspects that someone is attempting to hack the Wi-Fi password, the user can change the Security code.
The most popular Google search in Pakistan is \”How to Change PTCL Wi-Fi Password in Urdu.\” Here is a detailed instruction on how to change your PTCL Wi-Fi password, so follow the steps below:
- Connect your mobile device, laptop, or computer to the router first.
- Then Open the browser on your laptop or computer that you use most often.
- When you first open your Web browser, you\’ll notice a search bar near the top of the screen.
- Type Ptcl IP address in the search bar and press enter to change the Wi-Fi password. All PTCL internet subscribers, 192.168.1.1, use the same IP address.
- The IP address 192.168.10.1 is being used by certain new PTCL broadband customers.
- The Ptcl router login screen will pop up after that.
- You must now enter your ptcl modem name and password on the ptcl login screen. By default, the username is generally always “admin,” and the password is also “admin.”
- If your PTCL Broadband modem’s username and password do not start with “admin, you can locate your modem’s login information on the back of the modem or the modem box.
- Wireless will be included among the options on the admin panel\’s left-hand side. Simply select the wireless option and click it.
- Finally, from the drop-down menu of options, select the Security option.
- Following your security choices, a completed form will appear on the right-hand side of the admin dashboard.
- You\’ll find a WPA/WAPI password bar option if you scroll down to the bottom of this pattern.
- Navigate to the WPA/WAPI expressions bar option to update the PTCL modem password.
- A new window with your current password will pop up when you click on the bar. Then, at the supplied screen, type a passcode of your choice.
- The final step is simple to execute. The Apply/Save option is likewise located at the bottom of the PTCL page.
- Press the “Apply/Save” button only after you\’ve entered your username and new passcode.
- Your new wifi settings will implemented and saved on the PTCL wifi router if everything goes according to plan at this stage.
- Changes to passwords and usernames, on the other hand, are handle in the same way.
The national telecommunications corporation of Pakistan is Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limite (PTCL). With 0.8 million V-fone subscribers, PTCL is the country\’s largest CDMA operator. It can contribute significantly to Pakistan\’s economic growth. The capacity of two SEA-ME-WE undersea cables is enhance to accommodate the growing demand for international traffic on the Long Range and International infrastructure side.
Your PTCL password will successfully changed if you follow these simple instructions. Restart your PTCL Wi-Fi router after completing the password-changing processes, and your new Wi-Fi passcode will be automatically updated on the router. When connecting to PTCL Wi-Fi for the first time, you must enter your new password.
If your devices were previously connecte to PTCL Wi-Fi, you must first forget the network and then reconnect using your new password. You can change your Wi-Fi password at any moment by following these seven steps.
These methods should help you change your PTCL Wi-Fi password quickly and easily; however, if you have any problems changing your PTCL Wi-Fi password, you should get assistance from your network operator. How to Change PTCL WIFI Password
As a result, if you suspect someone is using your Wi-Fi without your permission, change your Wi-Fi password as quickly as possible to keep your Wi-Fi secure and fast with the fewest possible users. No one else can use your Wi-Fi if you don\’t give authorization.
I hope you found this post on changing your PTCL Wi-Fi password helpful. If that\’s the case, please forward it to your friends and let us know if you have any specific queries in the comments below.