If you\’re a freelancer searching for a tutorial to ensure that your account is secure and that the Fiverr ID Verification procedure goes smoothly, look no further. You\’ve come to the correct location. We\’ve shared How To Verify Fiverr Account?
Fiverr ID verification is a process that every freelancer must go through to maintain their account safe and secure and receive orders, submit job requests, and withdraw payments.
All users must be at least 18 years old and of legal age to make a binding contract, according to Fiverr\’s Terms of Service. Users under the age of 18 who are at least 13 years old may only use the site with the approval of a parent or legal guardian who owns the account. The site is not intende for children under the age of thirteen.
How to verify Fiverr Account with a Phone Number?
If you\’re seeking a way to effortlessly verify your Fiverr account using your personal or business phone number, you\’ve come to the right place. If you enter a phone number. Make sure you enter the correct country code and number. When you press the next button, your phone will display a code with a few digits. You\’re complete once you\’ve enter the verification code.
Fiverr ID Verification Using ID Card
To keep your account active after reaching a certain level, you must complete the ID verification process. There are a few options. But we will use an ID card to validate our Fiverr account. We\’ve laid down some simple steps for you to follow:
Go to your Fiverr Dashboard and sign in.
Make sure \”Remember Me\” is checked.
Go to the ID Verification Center on Fiverr.
Important: You must start the process on your computer.
There are two possibilities once you arrive at the ID Verification Center.
- Scanning a QR code
- Send a text message to your phone with a link.
- Open the link in the main browser on your smartphone.
- A high-resolution photo of the ID you want to verify (the best fits the screen, has no light reflections, and is clear and readable). It is preferable to photograph the document rather than scan it with a scanner).
- At the stated time, a high-quality portrait selfie was taken (not the entire body, not looking on the side but straight to the camera, it needs to with good light, the photo should not be a photo of a picture on your ID, and you should not hold your ID).
- It is critical to note that you should snap a new selfie and upload it at the time of verification; please do not utilize an existing one.
- You\’ll receive a notification confirming your Fiverr ID Verification once all the steps have been completed. If everything goes according to plan, you\’ll be fine. However, if the process fails, you may have to repeat the process to validate your Fiverr account with an ID CARD.
Fiverr ID Verification with Passport
To give proof of identity and finish your Fiverr ID verification process, Fiverr also offers ID Verification utilizing your Passport.
We’ve shared the steps above to initiate the process for ID Verification. Once all starts, you can select the Passport as a supporting document instead of others to complete the process to verify your account with your Passport.
What happens to your Private Documents after verification?
These verification documents, according to Fiverr, are eventually deleted or withdrawn from their servers. Furthermore, because these documents are held in a safe location, you can upload your private document for Fiverr Account ID Verification without fear of being identified.
Have Trouble Completing Fiverr ID Verification?
If you\’re stuck somewhere, or your ID isn\’t being recognized, first and foremost, make sure you photograph your legal documents in high-quality. If the problem persists, please contact the Fiverr Customer Support Team.
What Happens If you Don’t Verify Fiverr ID
You have 14 days to complete your ID verification on Fiverr. Fiverr usually sends you an email with instructions on proving your identity. A link to upload a photo of your ID is include in the email. You\’ll need to upload a photo of an official government ID (driver\’s license, passport, etc.) from a list of documents that will available to you, depending on your country of residency. But what if you forget to validate your Fiverr account for any reason? If you don\’t validate your Fiverr ID, your account will disabled, suspended, or blocked immediately.
What Happens If Fiverr Account Is Blocked/Suspended/Banned?
Even if Fiverr disables your account, you will be able to withdraw your account balance if your verification is not complete. If your account has suspended, you should have gotten an email explaining why, as well as instructions on how to withdraw your funds after 90 days. This isn\’t always the case, however. If your account is restricte, you may have a more frustrating experience with Fiverr.