Imran Khan, the Prime Minister of Pakistan, has made a new move by launching the Naya Pakistan Sehat Card. The card is available to all residents and families who qualify for a medical health card. Under the Universal Health Coverage Programme, every household can receive medical services worth one million rupees each year. PM Imran Khan of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has authorized and announced the crucial decision, and he has set an excellent example.
As a result, every Pakistani citizen has an equal chance at a prosperous and healthy life.
Also Raed: https://entertainmentbracket.com/national-symbols-of-pakistan/Here Are Few National Symbols Of Pakistan
How To Get Admission In E-Rozgaar Freelance Training Program
Register For Insaf Imdad Package 2022
Punjab Govt to Restore Sehat Card Program
How does the idea of the Sehat Card initiate?
Prime Minister Imran Khan believes that every Muslim country must take responsibility for its poor citizens and serve as a role model. In Madina, the state-recognize and assumed responsibility for the well-being of society\’s impoverished for the first time in history. This ensures that those living in rural regions will have access to medical and health care, even in private hospitals, and that by March 2022, every family in Punjab will have a health card. Many meetings were conducte to discuss the project\’s future development and administrative and political issues.
The following are the highlights of the Naya Pakistan Sehat Card:
- The program is separate into two packages
- Secondary care coverage refers to a bundle of hospitalization care worth up to Rs. 60,000 per family per year.
- The major disease package, which costs $400,000 per year for each family, includes severe illnesses.
- In exceptional cases, the coverage may be increased to 1,000,000.
- Only insurance firms will able to provide these services.
- Except for those not listed by the insurance carrier, all types of hospitalization care will be covered.
- The beneficiary is eligible for a wide range of hospital services from the state\’s empaneled hospitals.
- Inter-district mobility is possible.
- Coverage is accessible and applied every year for all individuals of varying ages.
- Only disorders that have already been diagnosed will be covered.
- The PHC will provide provisional licenses to commercial and public healthcare facilities, allowing them to participate in the scheme\’s panel.
All Pakistani nationals can participate in this program and receive free medical care. The administration is taking steps to broaden the program\’s scope across the country. It\’s worth noting that the card also includes a travel allowance for the patients. This comprises a one-time payment of Rs.1000 per family for each visit, with a limit of three visits each year.
Send an SMS to 8500 with your NIC number. The Sehat Card Program allows you to check your eligibility.
To get a Qaumi Sehat Card or a Sehat Insaaf Card
You will receive a message stating whether or not you are eligible for the Sehat Insaf Card, which you can obtain from any card distribution facility in your area.
Liver and Heart Surgery Included in the Sehat Insaf Card
For more information
You can also check your eligibility for the Sehat Card using an online tool. Otherwise, you can reach out to 0800-09009 and 0800-89898 for more information. This is the official contact number.
You can also get in touch with
For assistance with Sehat Card please get in touch with [email protected]
Money Shortage Forces Federal Govt to Freeze Punjab’s Health Insurance Scheme
The initiative will cover all Punjab populations under the Universal Health Insurance to ensure access to high-quality, affordable healthcare in all districts of Punjab.