10 Incredible Lessons from The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Last Sermon
With Hajj season and Eid Ul Adha around the corner. On the same day when Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) performed his first and last Hajj. The words that are spoken are to be heard by the heart and implement in our daily lives. The whole khutbah is a gem. On the ninth day of Dhul-Hijjah,10 A.H (623AD in the Uranah Valley of Mount Arafat in Mecca. The occasion of annual rites of Hajj also knows as Farewell pilgrimage. Here are Some Opints From Last Sermon
“O, People! Lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore, listen carefully to what I am saying and take these words to those who could not be present here today.”
“Return the things kept with you as trust (Amanah) to their rightful owners.”
- In Last Sermon Holy Prophet (saw) spoke out vividly on racism at a time in the world where racism was very rampant, and we still see racism rampant today.
- Although, he said, “The black is not superior to the white, nor the white superior to the black,” in some other versions, he mentions people with red skin, which implies all other colors of races since red was used comprehensively as a term for colors in that time.
“Oh, people, be mindful of those who work under you. Feed and clothe them as you feed and clothe yourselves.”
- The Farewell Pilgrimage Sermon contains most of the Charter of Human Rights points, but this is only fully seen in the Holy Quran.
- The Holy Quran is the ultimate Charter of Human Rights. The Holy Prophet (saw) elaborated on some of those points, not all, in the Farewell Pilgrimage speech he gave on Arafat.
“Allah has forbidden you to take usury (interest). Therefore all interest obligations shall henceforth be waived. Your capital is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has judged that there shall be no interest.”
- Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners.
- Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord and that He will indeed reckon your deeds.
- Allah has forbidden you to take usury (interest). Therefore all interest obligations shall henceforth be waived.
- People, it is true that you have certain rights about your women, but they also have right over you. If they abide by your right, they belong the right to be fed and clothed in kindness.
- Do treat your women well and be kind to them, for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with anyone of whom you do not approve, as well as never to commit adultery.
- Remember, one day, you will appear before Allah and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.
- I leave behind me two things, the Qur’an and my example, the Sunnah, and if you adhere to these, you will never go astray.
Spread the Good Word
- All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and others again, and perhaps the last ones might understand my words better than those who listened to me directly.
Don’t get cheated
- O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me, and no new faith will be born.
ALso Read: 12 Favorite Food Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!
7 Things Women Are Tired Of Hearing
Are you on a diet? Have you cut new hair? When are you marrying? Oops! Women Are tired of hearing to them. Well, here’s not the end of the list. People seem to think about it from the food they eat to the course they…
Health Benefits Of Early Marriage And Reproductive Patterns
With time, it appears that waiting until you are thirty to marry has become the new norm. People who married in their early twenties seem to be a thing of the past. There’s no arguing that the progressive dissipation of cultural pressure to marry is…
Top 10 Richest Man in Pakistan 2021
These Are The Top 10 Richest Men in pakistan 2021 Pakistan is regarded as a low-income region. Pakistan, on the other hand, has a number of billionaires. In Pakistan, 80% of the population lives below the poverty line. While 34% of the population is living…
Aurat March 2021 Gives an Eye-Opening Arguments
Every year women’s day is celebrated all over the world. In Pakistan first time Aurat March was held in 2018 in Karachi. The next year it was extended to more cities, including Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Larkana, and Hyderabad. This year also aurat March held in…
Do you Know Some Benefits and Side Effects Of Coffee?
Caffeine is the most commonly used psychoactive substance in the world. Coffee, tea, and chocolate are all-natural sources of dietary caffeine. Caffeine is typically thought to be a very healthy beverage because its contents can help a person’s metabolism, mood, and alertness. However, too much…
11 Health Benefits Of Cherry You Didn’t Know About
Cherry is one of those fruits whose advantages are often overlooked. Cherries aren’t simply yummy because they’re from the fruit family. They’re also chock-full of beneficial minerals and nutrients. Cherries are high in fibre and antioxidants, making them a healthy snack. You can, however, employ…
8 Benefits Of Donating Blood Regularly
Voluntary blood donation is not only a well-accepted philanthropic act; it is known to have numerous benefits of donating blood. Donating blood is a selfless act that provides you with numerous physical and psychological benefits. These are all fantastic reasons for you to donate blood…
8 Best Foods To Eat For Healthy Eyes
There are various causes for vision loss. However, leading a healthy lifestyle can significantly lower eye disorders. The food we eat has a significant impact on our health. A healthy, well-balanced diet can assist in preventing a variety of ailments. Some foods, especially those important…