It is a competitive era, and whether you are looking for admission to Pakistan’s Best Universities or trying to get your dream job. You must compete with others, and let us be honest, Pakistan is not doing well in offering work possibilities for its kids. For recent grads, finding a stable, well-paying job is a constant source of anxiety. [ctt_hbox link=\”6Dpw8\” via=\”no\” ]Here ae some competitive exams in pakistan every student should attempt in life.[/ctt_hbox]
However, there are various ways to get a good title and good income; all it takes is persistent hard effort and patience. If you are a college or university student, life is waiting to greet you and provide you with a promising future. Unfortunately, most Pakistani students suffer the difficulty of not receiving sufficient career guidance during their college years. It’s generally too late by the time we recognize we need to do something with our professions. We, on the other hand, believe in mass education. But, as a student, there are a few examinations you can take that could impact your life forever.
Competitive exams are those in which candidates are assessed and graded based on their performance in a written examination. It includes various compulsory and elective courses. Competitive Exams are particularly frequent in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka, where students prepare for competitive written tests and panel interviews to secure a government job. For example, many students are preparing for competitive exams in pakistan such as CSS and PMS to become future bureaucrats.
Also Read: Why 97.14% Aspirants Fail in CSS Exams
1 – CSS Exam
The most difficult exam, known as the Central Superior Services Exam, is held in Pakistan and takes at least four months. In Pakistan, passing this tough exam is an accomplishment in and of itself.
- To be eligible for the CSS Exam, you must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- CSS exam candidates must be at least 21 years old and no more than 30 years old.
- Candidates who are disable, from Gilgit Baltistan or Azad Kashmir, working in the armed services, or government contract employees are permitted a two-year age relaxation.
- In Pakistan, a domicile certificate is require to apply for the CSS test.
- After passing the CSS exam, candidates who are married to someone of a different nationality are ineligible for any government jobs.
2 – PMS Exam
PMS is Pakistan’s next most important exam. It is the exam for the Provincial Management Service. This exam is similar to CSS examinations in terms of content. The only distinction is that PMS is a provincial exam, whereas CSS is a federal exam. PMS is second most popular competitive exams in pakistan
The PMS Exam Eligibility Criteria
- The age range for this event is 21 to 30 years old.
- Disabled candidates are given a ten-year age exemption.
- To take the PMS exam, you must have finished at least 16 years of schooling and have a 2nd division.
- Applicants must be residents of the Punjab province.
3 – Assessment Exams
Assessment exams are tests that gather information about a candidate’s capacity to make decisions based on all they’ve learned. NTS Exams at the Federal and Provincial Levels – Pakistan’s National Testing Service prepares hundreds of tests for the federal and provincial governments each year. These MCQ-based assessments vary from 16 to 17 grade posts and are well worth the effort.
FPSC General Recruitment Test Eligibility Criteria
- Every year, the FPSC issues recruitment notices for various positions.
- As a result, the eligibility conditions for each position differ depending on the age restriction, experience, and job requirements.
- In the job adverts, the FPSC lists these prerequisites.
- The average age limit, however, is 21 to 30 years old.
4 – SAT
In Pakistan, the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is use. Students who have recently graduated from high school take this test to prepare for universities where required. To get into universities like LUMS, for example, one must take the SAT exam.
If the university you wish to apply to does not require SAT results for high school students, you will not be required to take the test. However, even if you do, it will offer you a bonus point for your application. As a result, this form of the exam is classified as an entrance exam.
5 – IELTS
It is a required test for persons seeking to immigrate. It, like the TOEFL, assesses the competency and comprehension of English-speaking abilities. The international language testing system exam is a standardized examination of English language proficiency for non-native English speakers, and it can help you get into foreign universities quickly. IETS is competitive exams in Pakistan
- The test must be taken by someone who is at least 16 years old.
- Take the test if you want to apply to Australia, Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom, or New Zealand.