Hair is said to be the crown of your head, and if you are a student or office going person, one of the toughest things is to handle your hair with care. In summer, the health of the hair is poor. Due to the heat, sweating, and oil on the scalp, close the skin\’s pores, which can cause the hair to become weak, dull, and lifeless. The cause for hair loss is depression, pregnancy, PCOS, etc. The after-effects results are obvious – hair loss, damage, dandruff, and split ends. People spend lots of money on control hair loss, but mostly they fail to get the desired result. However, Instead of wasting money, follow these simple home made hair masks, which will be amazing.
When it comes to growing your hair, there are a lot of factors involved like:
Cause for Hair Loss
1 – Age
Age is another factor in hair loss. At some point, hair follicles stop growing hair, which causes the hair on our scalp to thin. After some certain age hair colour also effects. A women\’s hairline naturally starts to recede.
2 – Alopecia Areata
Alopecia areasta is a disease that develops when body immune system effect on hair, and it causes for hair loss. In this disease, you can lose anywhere on your body, including your scalp.
3 – Cancer Treatment
Cancer treatment also cause for hair loss If you are a cancer patient or have radiation treatment to your head or neck, you can lose all your hair a few weeks.
4 – Childbirth, illness, or Other Stressors
Pregnancy is also caused for hair loss; after giving birth, recovering from an illness, or having an operation, you may notice a lot more hair in your brush or pillow. However, Stressful time in your life also causes for hair loss, such as a divorce or death of a loved one.
5 – Hairstyle pulls on your Scalp
Pulling hair is also a cause for hair loss. According to DR if continual pulling can lead to permanent hair loss. If you often wear your hair loss.
6 – Hormonal Imbalance
PCOS is a cause for hair loss. Inbalance hormonal leads to cysts on a woman’s ovaries and other signs and symptoms, which can involve hair loss. However, Stopping some types of birth control pills can cause a temporary hormonal imbalance.
7 – Too Little Biotin, Iron, Protein, Or Zinc
If you’re not getting enough of one or more of these, you can have noticeable hair loss. Excess use of everything is bad—those who use all these things that cause for hair loss.
8 – Other Factors
A number of factors can increase your cause for hair loss, including:
- A family history of balding on your mother\’s or father\’s side
- Significant weight loss
- Certain medical conditions, such as diabetes and lupus
- Poor nutrition
Also Read: How To Get Rid Of Dandruff
Tips For Reduce Hair Loss
- Regularly wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Use multi Vitamin for hair loss.
- Enrich diet with protein like fish or other healthy food
- Scalp massage with essential oils
- Avoid brushing wet hair because of the chances of hair loss increase.
- Garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice Rub, one of the juices on your scalp, leave it overnight and wash it out in the morning.
- Keep yourself hydrated Drink a lot of water.
- Rub green tea into your hair
- Know what is bad for hair like rubbing your hair dry with a towel
- Reduce Alcoholic Beverages
- Avoid Smoking; it reduces blood flow in the Scalp.
- Physical activity like walk, exercise it helps in hormonal balance
- De-stress through meditation or yoga
- Avoid Constant heating and drying procedures in your hair
- Change how you style your hair
- Take care of your health
- Avoid the use of asses medication
- Keep away from chemicals use home remedy for a color you
Here some home made hair masks
1 – Egg mask
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 Cup of yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil
Whisk the egg and mix it with the other remaining ingredients. Apply the mask to your hair and scalp. Cover your hair with a shower cap and let the mixture sit in your hair for 20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water
2 – Castor Oil Hair Mask
- 2 Tablespoons of castor oil
- 2 Tablespoons of aloe vera
- 1 Egg
Mix the ingredients. Massage the mixture onto your scalp and hair. Let it sit for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. castor oil is one of the best home made hair masks
3 – Green Tea Hair Mask
- 1 Egg yolk
- 2 Tablespoons of green tea
- 2 Tablespoons of aloe vera gel
Mix the ingredients until the mixture acquires a creamy texture. Apply the mixture to your hair and scalp. Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off with cold water before shampooing. Green tea is one of the best home made hair masks,
Also Read: 5 best Acne Treatment For Teenage
4 – Yogurt Hair Mask
- Cup yogurt
- One Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- 1 Tablespoon of aloe vera gel
Mix the ingredients in a bowl. Apply the mixture from the roots to the tips of your hair. Keep it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
5 -Vitamin E Capsules Hair Mask
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- Tablespoon of almond oil
- One tablespoon of coconut oil
- One teaspoon of castor oil
- One teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- A few drops of lavender essential oil
Combine all the ingredients, and store the mix in a jar. Apply the oil blend all over your hair. Let it stay overnight and wash it off with shampoo and cold water the next morning.
Hair Oil For Healthy Growth and Long Hair
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 3 Tablespoon of almond oil
- 1 Teaspoon of castor oil
- 2 Tablespoon of onion paste
- 2 Tablespoon of garlic paste
- 1 Tablespoon of mustard seeds
- 1 Tablespoon of fenugreek seeds
- 5 Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- Few leaves of the henna
Combine all the ingredients and cook until the ingredients change it\’s colour to dark Apply the oil blend all over your hair 3 times a week.
Also Read: Top DIY Homemade Lip Scrub